- How many btu’s do I need?
It’s very important to choose a btu suitable for your space. Square footage and ceiling height are important factors when determining the proper btu’s. The average customer should choose something in the 20,000 to 25,000 btu range for 500 square feet or less. 25,000 to 30,000 btus for 500 to 750 sq ft.
- How long will it take to install my fireplace?
The average installation usually takes 4-5 hours. It could take longer depending on the particular job.
- Do you install your own products?
Yes. We have our own installers on staff.
- What is the cost to operate a gas fireplace?
18 to 22 cents per hour depending on the size of the unit.
- Will my fireplace work without hydro?
Yes. If you have an electronic ignition, there is a battery backup as well.